Saturday, September 28, 2013

Homework Long Weekend

I hope everyone enjoys their extra day off this weekend! I hope you will all come back to class refreshed. Its less than 3 weeks not until we all go on Academic Travel!
Below you will find the homework for our classes:

Extended Math 1: A, E, G Periods:
Below you will find a link for a problem set which I will want you all to complete before Tuesday's classes. You must write your name so I know who did it, it shouldn't take very long. It's only graded for completion, so please don't cheat- it will just give me an idea of how much of this you all know already. Thanks guys!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1In0dm-makkSJbnhzr3zWs4s9hIkfYk3cevxF4YuUFm4/viewform

Core Math 1:
No homework, you will receive your group quizzes back on Tuesday


No comments:

Post a Comment